Friday 2 November 2012

Hello

I'm starting this blog because my best friend insisted that I did. (Yes Hannah that is you) You should look at her blog too. It is awesome hannahsweetpea.blogspot.com. So anyway, I enjoy nail art and painting my nails which is what this blog will be based around. 
Below are some examples of previous nails that I have done.
I liked these because they were really shiny and made the black much more interesting 
These lasted a surprisingly long time even through work where they normally get chipped within seconds. I received a lot of compliments for these too. 

These were done because I was inspired by a style created using Bio Sculpture Gel. These aren't gel. Just normal nail polish with a top coat to make them shiny and last longer. They surprised me how easy they were to create.
These were my favourite. I loved the colour and the glitter and the gems made them look really elegant and different. They also made my nails look longer than they actually were at the time.
If you want anymore information about how to recreate these or products used just leave a message and I'll let you know. 

So there is a sample of what this blog will mainly be. Hope you find it as interesting as me.



1 comment:

top